Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wonderland isn't very wonderful.

I long to be in your arms. I ache to reach out and touch you. I want to make you happy. I love to see you smile and hear you laugh. I do not reach out for you though. You are already very happy with a smile pasted to your face and laughter hysterically flowing from your mouth. And I know that you do not want me to touch you. I feel so isolated and alone hiding over here in this corner. I just wanna cuddle but am left hugging myself. I am still awake no matter my exhaustion because I just lie here and hope so hard that you'll decide that you're interested in me. I wonder how I may unobtrusively gain your attention. You don't even look at me. It's like I am invisible. The invisible girl vying for your attention. And I force back the tears that are racing to flow from my eyes. I don't need for you to feel bad. I just want you to be happy no matter what. But I burn with longing for your gentle hands and strong arms. I adore you and you just seem so oblivious to it. And I drown in the oblivion. It hurts so bad. Wonderland isn't very wonderful.

No comments: