Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things are never as they seem.

These aching moments of total bliss wrapped in your arms are so relaxing. They calm my soul and send my body into a frenzy of ecstasy. My heart races faster and faster as my breath becomes more shallow. Wonder surges through me at how amazing you are. Your eyes turn toward me and time seems to stop as you offer up a small beautiful smile. I loose control and attack your lips with mine, my hands tangling in your hair. I love everything about you, even your flaws. It is such an honour to just get a few minutes with you and I love every second of the time I have with you. You seem to be so into me but there is this very strong thick wall. I know that you'll never let me in. And I know that you'll never love me. But the illusion I have is good enough for me because all I wish for you is happiness. Please do not feel guilty or worry that you will hurt me because I know things are never as they seem.

No comments: