Sunday, March 7, 2010

Love Unconditional

Looking back at your broken aspirations and upon your broken faith my heart aches. It hurts that you were put through so much pain and so completely taken apart that some of the pieces were completely lost. You are so beautiful and I love you for all that you are. Please believe me and do not let the filth of the world taint your view of me. You may not know me very well but what you see is what you get. I would do everything humanly possible to keep you from pain. All that matters to me is your happiness. I don't care who you end up with or what path you choose to follow as long as you are happy. It will hurt, of course, but the joy of your happiness is enough salve to ease the pain of my wound. I wish you all of the happiness in the world.

No comments: