Monday, January 18, 2010

Careful, those are the shattered pieces of my broken heart you're walking on.

Careful friend. Can't you see? Those things down there, are part of me. Sharp little pieces of my love. It hurts so bad. I just don't know what to do. I can't even find the words to explain this to you. My heart aches. It's a cold twisting pain. I don't know what to do without you! I'm sorry for the tears. But the pain is getting worse. I don't know how to handle this. I could tell you anything! I let you get to know me. The person I keep locked away. I opened myself up to you. You know me better than anyone else. Why does the happiness have to end? I cried myself to sleep last night, I didn't want you to see. But you knew anyway, cause you know me. I love too much and fall too hard. So here it is at a close and my words are still too tangled up inside. All I can get out is a simple warning.

Careful, those are the shattered pieces of my broken heart you're walking on.

No comments: