Monday, September 9, 2013

Never Enough

It's not enough.  I gotta do more.  Things are relatively good for me.  But every day it's something new with him.  And it usually needs money. And he's so moody and temperamental.  He gets mad because I've started ignoring things I can do nothing about.  So he assumes I don't care and that I'm being distant.  But this is my battle .  I have to keep him going.  I'm the hero in this story.  I'm just depressed.  Ryan's being a selfish kid and I'm overwhelmed.  He's such a burden on me. Everyone sees it. My back is breaking.  Everyone hears it. He's suffocating me.  Everyone feels it.  Conflict-ion.  Another way of saying I'm having trouble, the weight of both sides is crushing me.  My knees and back crack with every new layer of this and that.  I know it could be simple.  Could.  But it isn't nor will it ever be.



Originally Written July 17, 2013

No comments: