Friday, June 4, 2010

Under This Shadow

I know that I will never be as good as her. And I know that I hardly have your love and what I've got will probably be all I will ever get. I love you with all of my heart. And all that matters to me is your happiness. I will never let you know how much the memory of her hurts me. And I will never let you know about the ache I feel knowing that I will always live in her shadow. You're right, it's not fair to me. But I choose this path. I choose you. You can have my whole heart, my full patience, and all the love I have for just this tiny piece of you. I know that you're always looking for something to give. For some damning flaw to appear. And I will accept this as well. My character is always in question but yours will always be secure. You're right. I worship you. I adore you. I believe with all of my heart that you are the most beautiful man in the world. I love you.

No comments: